Integrate Remote and In-room Meeting Participants with Flawless Audio
Video calls have become the de-facto communications mode for many people, workgroups, and companies, and this experience is broken when audio quality is compromised. Remote and in-room meeting participants must be integrated into a single, seamless connected experience.
In making the business case for new audio technology, you should emphasize the detriments of poor audio, including:
- remote users may be unable to contribute if they cannot clearly hear meeting participants throughout the meeting room
- remote users may introduce background noise into the meeting
- in-room participants may be unable to determine which remote user is speaking
- participants may be unable to mute/unmute audio in a timely fashion
- users may have meeting platform and feature access issues due to outdated AV endpoint software